New Luxury Villas to rent
in the South Pacific Coast
|The lush hillsides of Dominical provide a naturally spectacular landscape. This affords absolutely spectacular ocean views from the villas of Canto Del Mar, in addition to the magnificent sounds of the surf that create a soothing ambience to this small resort community.|
Our villas are located in the middle of the rainforest, above the bay of Dominicalito, only 400 meters from the beach, and 3km south of the town of Dominical.
Dominical offers an amazing combination of year-round tropical lushness, spectacular ocean views, and miles of unspoiled beaches. Its proximity to an endless variety of nature and adventure activities – on shore and off – concentrates the best of Costa Rica in a small, accessible geographical area.
• 2-bedroom villas with master bathroom in each bedroom
• Fully-furnished and ‘suit-case ready’
• Expansive views from every room
• Spacious dining and living areas with lots of natural light throughout the villa
• Large outdoor terrace with thatched “palapa” roof creates an ‘outdoor living room’
• Laundry room with washer and dryer
• Plunge pools available in select homes.
• Exclusive concierge onsite
• Daily cleaning by our professional housekeeping team
• Our team can arrange car rentals, airport transfers, and provide groceries before your arrival.
Water Sports : Surfing, Snorkeling/ Scuba Diving, Rafting/ Kayaking, Sport fishing - freshwater & deep sea fishing, Swimming… and more
Land Tours : Bicycling/ Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, Hiking, Canopy Tours, Bird Watching, Whale watching, Waterfalls… and more
Surrounding National Parks & Reserves : Marino Ballena National Park, Manuel Antonio National Park, Corcovado National Park, Cano Island Biological Reserve, indigean Boruca Reserve, Hacienda Baru Reserve.
Apr 30 /13
|May 1 -
Dec 14 /13
|Canto del Mar||$300||$250|
|Canto del Mar w/ Pool||$350||$280|
Rates are in US$ and do NOT include taxes
Rates are per night. 3 Nights minimum stay
|Contact CentralAmerica.Com For Information & Reservations|
© CentralAmerica.Com, Inc. 2008 - 2013
All Rights Reserved