Corcovado Ultimate Jungle Experience 7 Days / 6 Nights
Apr 30, 2013
|May 1 -
Aug 31, 2013
|Rates per person based on double occupancy|
*Please ask to your travel advisor about the Peak Season rates
For package price with discount airfare use Package Quote Form.
Note: Remember these tours can be adjusted to your choices. Add or delete a day, substitute a different day tour or drop the day tours and just kick back. We can customise any package to fit you.
Corcovado National Park is a National Park on the Osa Peninsula in the South West of Costa Rica which is part of the Osa Conservation Area. It is widely considered the crown jewel in the extensive system of national parks and biological reserves spread across the country. The ecological variety is quite stunning. National Geographic has called it "the most biologically intense place on Earth". Not only is the park very popular with tropical ecologists, a visitor can expect to see an abundance of wildlife.
This package includes:
- Air transportation: San Jose - Palmar Sur
- Ground transportation: Palmar Sur - Sierpe
- Boat transportation: Sierpe - Casa Corcovado
- 6 nights lodging in Deluxe Bungalow at Casa Corcovado
- Tour to Corcovado National Park
- Tour to Caño Island
- Bird watching tour in the morning (optional)
- Hiking the Casa Corcovado trails
- Kayak tour to San Josecito or Full day horseback riding
- All meals, park fees and taxes
Not Included: International airfare, airport departure taxes, meals or optional activities other
than indicated above.