PACHIRA 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
Apr 15, 2013
|Apr 16 -
Jun 30, 2013
|Rates per person based on double occupancy|
*Please ask to your travel advisor about the Peak Season rates
For package price with discount airfare use Package Quote Form.
Note: Remember these tours can be adjusted to your choices. Add or delete a day, substitute a different day tour or drop the day tours and just kick back. We can customise any package to fit you.
- Leave your hotel in the morning.
- Admire the biodiversity of an astonishing protected area in Costa Rica as we drive by Braulio Carrillo National Park, a primary forest in 95% of its extension.
- Have a taste of our delicious Costa Rican breakfast en route.
- Be our special guest in a banana processing and packaging plant and learn more about one of Costa Rica's prime products (subject to availability).
- Board a comfortable boat upon arrival to the port and let this extraordinarily exotic paradise enchant you, as you travel along the Tortuguero Canals.
- Have a one-in-a-lifetime experience in this unique place surrounded by a great variety of flora and fauna of breathtaking beauty.
- Enjoy a refreshing cocktail and a delicious Lunch as we welcome you to Pachira Lodge.
- After lunch, we will visit the museum, the beach area an the small and picturesque town of tortuguero. A delightful dinner will be served upon arrival to the lodge. (B/L/D).
- OPTIONAL MORNING TOUR: Enjoy nature its best as you undertake a journey through the canals at dawn, and take your best short of a real Caribbean sunrise.
- Discover Costa Rican flavors as you enjoy breakfast at Pachira Lodge.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the lodge.
- Take your time to enjoy our private trails, ride a boat through the canals or just relax.
- OPTIONAL NIGHT TOUR: Walk on the beach and admire the green turtles nesting (July through September). (B/L/D).
- Breakfast at the lodge.
- Departure to San José.
- Lunch en route.
- Arrival in San José late afternoon. (B/L)
This package includes:
- Round trip transportation from San José
- 2 nights accommodations
- All meals (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Tour to the canals by boat
- Visit to Tortuguero National Park
- Bilingual tour guides
- Daily departures.
Not Included: International airfare, airport departure taxes, meals or optional activities other
than indicated above.